Introduction to Online Casino Software Provider: Microgaming
Microgaming is one the first true online casino software and mobile casino software developers in the industry. Here are some fascinating facts about Microgaming and how it has changed the world of online gambling:
- Microgaming offers over 800 distinct casino games.
- More than €3 billion has been paid out by Microgaming progressive jackpots. Their jackpot games give out more than 7,000 wins per day on average!
- Microgaming software is available at over 800 online casino brands.
- All of their games are verified independently for randomization and fairness.
- Each month, Microgaming collaborates with 12 different gaming studios to create new games.
- This software company is an ECOGRA, Internet Gaming Council, and All-In Diversity Project founding member.
- Microgaming’s headquarters are housed in a five-story BREEAM-certified building on the Isle of Man.
Best Microgaming Online Casino Games
Microgaming offers a diverse range of gambling goods. The most visible offering is their collection of casino games, which we will look at in the following section.
Microgaming provides 18 progressive jackpot slots that pay out thousands of dollars every day. They are always adding new games to their collection. Microgaming offers various branded slot games, including Playboy, Jurassic Park, Terminator, and Lara Croft. Microgaming casino games all include high-definition graphics and animations. Microgaming slots come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Their selection includes games with pay lines ranging from 5 to over 1,000.
Microgaming offers over 70 different table game variations, including live dealer games.
Whatever type of casino games you are looking for, Microgaming most likely has it. Slots, table games, live dealer games, video poker, and specialty games are available.
Microgaming Progressive Jackpot Slots
Microgaming specializes in slot machines. They have around 650 different slot titles! With so many games to pick from, you’re bound to find themes, betting limits, and features that pique your interest. Microgaming developed the first online progressive jackpot game. It was the Cash Splash game, which they released in 1998. Microgaming has remained committed to providing the greatest progressive jackpot slots ever since. They have three principal jackpot pools, each with many games.
- Mega Moolah is their most popular jackpot series, with too many world-record payouts. The Mega Moolah collection includes nine titles.
- WowPot! is another game series that includes six different games. Two of the most popular games in this series are Book of Atem and Sisters of Oz.
- The Major Millions collection is their smallest, with only two games eligible for the jackpot.
On the highest rewards, all of these progressive jackpots provide six-figure payouts or above. Microgaming progressive slots payout 5.4 times per MINUTE on average.
The majority of the payouts are small jackpots with prizes ranging from $100 to $1,000. Mega jackpots pay out significantly less frequently. These are the ones with six-figure or higher prizes.